LETS TALK GEAR
On this page I have placed some of the guitars that I am a fan of and have helped me in developing my sound and style. These guitars, picks, strings and other bits are what I recommend to beginner players, intermediate and into advanced. In the beginning as a player I never really had an idea of what gear would help me so it was all just trial and error but I hope this gives you insight to calve your journey into playing.
I'm an affiliate.
I hope you love the products/services I recommend. So you know, there is the possibility I will collect a commission should you make a purchase via any of my links. This will in no way affect the purchase price. Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it!
Fender Vintera 60s Mod Stratocaster PF, Olympic White
- Enjoy aggressive sixties tone in your music thanks to specially voiced “Hot Strat” pickups
- Modern “C”-shaped neck delivers a smooth, comfortable playing experience
- A 2-point synchronised tremolo
- A classic guitar from the golden age of rock – updated for the 21st century
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson Les Paul Standard 50s, Tobacco Burst
- The full, authentic ’50s Gibson guitar experience
- Dynamic, vintage, articulate tone thanks to Burstbucker humbuckers
- Exceptional playability with expertly crafted ’50s-style mahogany neck
- Classic Les Paul design with updated features
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson Slash Les Paul Standard, Appetite Amber
- Based on the legendary guitars used by Slash throughout the years
- Experience Slash’s signature tone from Custom Burstbucker Alnico II pickups
- Enjoy the best playability possible with slick 50s vintage mahogany neck
- Become the guitar hero you were born to be